Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post One Hundred and Four: New Year, New Beers.



I'm back, and I survived Christmas. If you're reading this, obviously you did too. Well done y'all.

I have too many sad stories from the funeral home over the break. Taking someone away during a time when every other household in the street is celebrating for Christmas, it really brings home the fact that death doesn't wait for anyone. No siree.

Also, I'm pretty sure Santa died because there is a man in my fridge with a big tummy (although bloated with gas and fluids), a big white beard and white bushy eyebrows. Quite obviously Santa pushed it a little too hard this year.

I'm preparing for New Years now but I have no idea how I'm going to ring the new year in. I really want to spend it with my favorite people but at the moment the world seems a little sideways. New energies, show yourselves already!

2011 is going to be the year of until it kills me. Belie' you me.

Party safe yo. x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New year Sarah. Hope you have a quiet one work wise.

    ReplyDelete