Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post Thirty-Three: My Friend, Jean-Pierre.













My work is reactive, so when people don't die I have no work to do...
This doesn't happen very often.
Actually, it never really happens. Today though, I had ONE BODY (other than my own, and I was and am still breathing.)
For the last couple of hours of my day I cleaned up shop and made my paddle pop friend named Jean-Pierre. He's french, and I think he looks like someone who'd own a Parisian corner coffee shop but spends his spare time repairing womens shoes and making silky oak frames.
I love him.
Peace. x

1 comment:

  1. Do you and Jean-Pierre ever repair shoes belonging to your clients or do they have to remain as they were when they came into your care ?
    I have to ask Jean-Pierre, is that a scarf or a grey long beard that he's wearing/sporting ?

    Eddie

    ReplyDelete